Uniforms - sold at The Warehouse (Price list at the bottom of the page)
In consultation with parents, a functional and attractive uniform has been selected to give our students a sense of belonging and pride. We depend upon parental support to ensure that:
1. Standards of dress are maintained and that all pupils are in full uniform.
2. Our children are clean and tidy at all times.
3. All clothing is named.
4. Jewellery is confined to a wrist watch and one pair of stud earrings only.Please note that rings and dangling earrings are potentially dangerous and are prohibited.
5. Students do not wear makeup or nail polish, or tint or dye their hair.
6. Long hair should be tied back or plaited for safety reasons.
• Polar fleece (with logo)
• School jacket (optional - ONLY available at school for $80)• School Cap / Bucket Hat (Strongly encouraged – Terms 1 and 4)
• Black or brown sandals, without socks (Terms 1 and 4 ONLY)
• Shoes: plain ALL black, with school socks (Terms 2 and 3)
Sports / Physical Education Uniform
Used during class PE lessons and sport sessions
• Navy blue sports shorts.
• Royal blue, with with white trim sports t-shirt
NOTE: The school’s sport/PE uniform is to be worn for all sports and PE lessons except rugby and cricket.
To comply with safety regulations covered-in shoes (black polishable lace-up shoes) must be worn for technology and science classes.